Design, implement, and maintain all inspection related areas of the Quality Assurance Department associated with manufacturing and packaging within the GMP environment. Maintains quality compliance by managing Q.C. staff and identifying and implementing quality requirements, disseminating standards, policies, and procedures and recommending improvement plans. Must be able to motivate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities, set work standard levels, develop department goals, objectives, and systems
- Assign and coordinate employee daily tasks to ensure the timely testing of raw materials, products and environmental samples in compliance with SOPs and GMP requirements.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and Company Policies & Procedures.
- Assist in the design, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of a Total Quality Management program.
- Drive inspection system improvements throughout all process quality gates to meet all customer quality expectations and to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products
- Prepare quality assurance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Review findings with the VP of QA/QC.
- Lead process for control of non-conforming material through material reviews, timely disposition of suspect product, root cause investigations and effectiveness checks to drive corrective actions (CAPA).
- Evaluate, justify and purchase equipment and materials needed for efficient operation.
- Evaluate employee’s performance and conduct reviews at regular intervals
- Develop teamwork and communication skills through active listening and honest dialog with fellow employees and supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality or Manufacturing related field
- 3 years successful experience in personnel management
- 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance with emphasis on process improvement
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
- Statistical Process Control experience required
- Demonstrate ability to lead cross functional teams
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Goal oriented, with strong time management and organizational skills
Elite One Source Nutritional Services offers group medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, PTO and 401K.
Elite One Source provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Elite One Source complies with applicable state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.