Under the general direction of the Director, Quality Center of Excellence, the Quality Manager for Lash Group is responsible for implementing, managing and leading quality related functions for assigned programs to ensure compliance with quality standards for Lash Group services, company policies and contractual agreements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and develop a team of Quality Analysts by implementing clear goals and objectives, productivity measures, development plans and career pathing opportunities.
- Manage and monitor operational activities related to successfully completing quality work (e.g., work plans/schedules, call monitoring, case files, productivity tracking and other quality reviews).
- Develop and implement fit for purpose policies, procedures and processes related to the quality function.
- Develop and implement appropriate training related to quality policies, procedures and processes and other quality initiatives for various audiences (e.g., Quality CoE, Operations Leaders, Operations teams, etc.).
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for quality management systems for Lash Group, including the call monitoring and document management systems.
- Lead best practice sharing and learning sessions related to quality with Quality Analysts and Quality Subject Matter Experts.
- Host and conduct internal/external calibration calls with various audiences (e.g., Quality Analysts, Operations leaders, clients).
- Actively measure, monitor, trend and report quality metrics to identify potential quality concerns.
- Prepare quality related reports (metrics, analysis, etc.) on a designated frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) for Operations team, client, Quality CoE leadership, Quality Committee, Lash leadership, as required.
- Collaborate with business partners to address and efficiently resolve quality concerns, including implementing and tracking through completion any Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Participate in client meetings to represent the quality function, as needed.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.